You never know when someone might get injured or fall ill, so you should be prepared, no matter where you are. Here are some places where you should have a fully stocked first aid kit or cabinet available at all times.
- Kitchen: When people are preparing food, cuts and burns are bound to happen from time to time. Keep a first aid kit with essential supplies in the kitchen.
- Garage: You might get cut or burned while working on vehicle maintenance or a hobby. Keep a first aid kit in your garage in a place where you’ll be able to get to it easily in an emergency. Mounting a first aid cabinet on a wall is an excellent idea.
- Workplace: No matter what type of business you operate, you need to be prepared for the unexpected. With first aid supplies readily available, someone will be able to provide help immediately if you, an employee, or a customer get hurt.
- Car: When you’re driving, getting involved in a collision isn’t the only risk. You or a passenger might suffer a cut, burn, headache, or stomachache. Tuck a first aid kit under a seat or in the glove box so you’ll be ready for whatever happens.
- Work vehicle: If you use a vehicle for your job, you should keep a first aid kit inside it for the same reasons that you should have one in your personal vehicle. You might also be legally required to do so.
- Boat: A boating or fishing accident can lead to serious injuries. If you’re far from shore, it won’t be possible to seek professional medical attention right away. If you use a boat for recreation or for a business venture, it’s essential to have first aid supplies on board.
- Camper/RV: You might enjoy the serenity of camping in the woods, but that might also mean that you and your loved ones are far from a hospital. Be ready to treat cuts, sunburn, insect bites, and other problems that might arise.
- Backpack: If you go on a hike, take a first aid kit in your backpack so you’ll be prepared to deal with an injury or illness.
- Carry-on luggage: When you travel by plane, pack a first aid kit in your carry-on bag so you’ll have access to any supplies that you might need while you’re on your flight or at the airport.
- Vacation house: Keep a first aid kit in your second home so an injury or illness doesn’t ruin your vacation.
1st Aid Supplies sells first aid kits and cabinets that can be used in a variety of locations. Our kits included bandages, ointment, gauze, pain relievers, tape, hot and cold packs, tweezers, and other essentials. Order first aid kits online today.